Rochester, Business - Ph.D.,
Contact information of Rochester, Business - Ph.D.,:
Postal: U.S.A.; UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, WILLIAM E. SIMON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ROCHESTER NEW YORK 14627 U.S.A
Web page: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Thomas Krichel)
Series handle: repec:fth:robuph
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- 82 The Numeraire Portfolio Approach in Bond Portfolio Performance Evaluation
by Kang, J.
- 81 Essays in Just-in-Time Manufacturing Firm Value, Product Variety, and Supplier Coordination
by Nanda, D.
- 80 The Relation between Mutual-Fund Flow, Trading Activity and Performance
by Elden, R.M.
- 77 Do Analystz' Reports Generate Trade for Their Firms? Evidence from the Toronto Stock Exchange
by Irvine, P.J.A.
- 76 A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation into Consumers' Brand Choice Process under Information Uncertainty
by Talukdar, D.
- 73 Conservatism and the Asymmetric Timeliness of Earning
by Basu, S.
- 72 The Impact of Deferred Tax Allocation on Earnings as a Measure of Firm Performance
by Daley, M.
- 69 Performance Management for FMSs with Multiple Part Types, Distinct Operations, and Repeated Workstation Visits
by Jongbloed, K.
- 65 Why Do Firms Split? Evidence from Spin-Offs and Equity Carve-Outs
by Jongbloed, A.
- 67 The International Reaction to U.S. Trade Announcements and Exchange Rate Exposure: A Market-wide and Cross-Sectional Analysis
by Puffer, M.K.
- 47 Volatility and the Pricing of Interest Rate Derivative Claims
by Kearns, P.
- 46 Multi-Item, Multi-Echelon Distribution Systems Design
by Saxena, R.
- 45 Three Essays on Closed-End Funds
by Pontiff, J.E.
- 62 The Analysis of Computer Backup Service: Economics, Optimal Capacity and Resources Allocation
by Cheng, H.
- 59 Accounting Earnings and Cash Flows as Measures of Firm Performance: The Role of Accounting Accruals
by Dechow, P.M.
- 57 Reverse Engeneering of Relational Databases: Extraction of Domain Semantics
by Hsiang-Li, C.
- 54 CEO Turnover and Outside Succession: A Cross-Sectional Analysis
by Parrino, R.
- 53 Bond Yields, returns, and Aggregate Activity
by Chapman, D.A.
- 51 Fundamental Analysis and Subsequent Stock Returns
by Greig, A.C.
- 50 Debt-Convenant Violations and Managers' Accounting-Choice and Production- Investment Decisions
by Sweeney, A.P.
- 49 Volume and the Equity Premium
by Kearns, P.
- 43 Externalities and Communications Networks Economics
by Giridharan, P.S.
- 42a Timeliness and Management of Information Services
by Dewan, S.
- 42 The Use of Debt Convenants to Control Agency Problems
by Dewan, S.
- 41 Performance of Recovery Control for Database Systems: A Hierarchical Analysis
by Barcellos Goes, P.
- 40 Asset Returns and Business Cycles
by Rouwenhorst, K.G.
- 39 Development of Algrithmic Methods for Large-Scale Markov Chains and their Application to Performance Evaluation of Computer/Communication Systems
by Rieders, M.T.
- 38 The Use of Debt Convenants to Control Agency Problems
by Begley, J.
- 37 Optimal Configulation of Distributed Database Systems
by Suh, M.W.