Essays in Just-in-Time Manufacturing Firm Value, Product Variety, and Supplier Coordination
AbstractOver the last decade new manufacturing methods and techniques have focused on reducing waste in production tasks. Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing is one of the most popular new technologies adopted. This dissertation describes the impact of Just-In-Time manufacturing on firm value, product variety and supplier coordination. It consists of three essays that illustrate both empirical findings and theoretical results.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rochester, Business - Ph.D., in its series Papers with number 81.
Length: 155 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, WILLIAM E. SIMON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ROCHESTER NEW YORK 14627 U.S.A
Web page: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/
More information through EDIRC
PRODUCTION ; MANUFACTURING;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.