Asset and liability management under a continuous-time mean-variance optimization framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norberg, Ragnar, 1999. "Ruin problems with assets and liabilities of diffusion type," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 255-269, June.
- Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2004.
"A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1079-1113, March.
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002. "A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities," FAME Research Paper Series rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Chen, Andrew H Y & Jen, Frank C & Zionts, Stanley, 1971. "The Optimal Portfolio Revision Policy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-61, January.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2004. "Optimal risk management in defined benefit stochastic pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 489-503, June.
- Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A., 2010. "Numerical solution of the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman formulation for continuous time mean variance asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 207-230, February.
- Qian Zhao & Jiaqin Wei & Rongming Wang, 2013. "Mean-Variance Asset-Liability Management with State-Dependent Risk Aversion," Papers 1304.7882, arXiv.org.
- Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A., 2011. "Continuous time mean variance asset allocation: A time-consistent strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 184-201, March.
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2013. "A Theoretical Assessment on Optimal Asset Allocations in Insurance Industry," MPRA Paper 53534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Yao, Haixiang & Lai, Yongzeng & Li, Yong, 2013. "Continuous-time mean–variance asset–liability management with endogenous liabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 6-17.
- Wei, J. & Wong, K.C. & Yam, S.C.P. & Yung, S.P., 2013. "Markowitz’s mean–variance asset–liability management with regime switching: A time-consistent approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 281-291.
- Lim, Andrew E.B. & Wong, Bernard, 2010. "A benchmarking approach to optimal asset allocation for insurers and pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-327, April.
- Xiangyu Cui & Xun Li & Duan Li, 2013. "Unified Framework of Mean-Field Formulations for Optimal Multi-period Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Papers 1303.1064, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.