Asset and liability management under a continuous-time mean-variance optimization framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norberg, Ragnar, 1999. "Ruin problems with assets and liabilities of diffusion type," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 255-269, June.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2004. "Optimal risk management in defined benefit stochastic pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 489-503, June.
- Chen, Andrew H Y & Jen, Frank C & Zionts, Stanley, 1971. "The Optimal Portfolio Revision Policy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-61, January.
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002.
"A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2004. "A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1079-1113, March.
- Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A., 2010. "Numerical solution of the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman formulation for continuous time mean variance asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 207-230, February.
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2013. "A Theoretical Assessment on Optimal Asset Allocations in Insurance Industry," MPRA Paper 53534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2013. "Multiobjective optimization for the asset allocation of European nonlife insurance companies," MPRA Paper 53697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A., 2011. "Continuous time mean variance asset allocation: A time-consistent strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 184-201, March.
- Xie, Shuxiang, 2009. "Continuous-time mean-variance portfolio selection with liability and regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 148-155, August.
- Lim, Andrew E.B. & Wong, Bernard, 2010. "A benchmarking approach to optimal asset allocation for insurers and pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-327, April.
- Xie, Shuxiang & Li, Zhongfei & Wang, Shouyang, 2008. "Continuous-time portfolio selection with liability: Mean-variance model and stochastic LQ approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 943-953, June.
- Yao, Haixiang & Lai, Yongzeng & Li, Yong, 2013. "Continuous-time mean–variance asset–liability management with endogenous liabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 6-17.
- Yao, Haixiang & Li, Zhongfei & Chen, Shumin, 2014. "Continuous-time mean–variance portfolio selection with only risky assets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 244-251.
- Xiangyu Cui & Xun Li & Duan Li, 2013. "Unified Framework of Mean-Field Formulations for Optimal Multi-period Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Papers 1303.1064, arXiv.org.
- Wei, J. & Wong, K.C. & Yam, S.C.P. & Yung, S.P., 2013. "Markowitz’s mean–variance asset–liability management with regime switching: A time-consistent approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 281-291.
- Yao, Haixiang & Yang, Zhou & Chen, Ping, 2013. "Markowitz’s mean–variance defined contribution pension fund management under inflation: A continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 851-863.
- Qian Zhao & Jiaqin Wei & Rongming Wang, 2013. "Mean-Variance Asset-Liability Management with State-Dependent Risk Aversion," Papers 1304.7882, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.