Mean-variance portfolio and contribution selection in stochastic pension funding
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 187 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Jianhui & Wang, Guangchen & Wu, Zhen, 2010. "Optimal premium policy of an insurance firm: Full and partial information," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 208-215, October.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2010.
"Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 211-221, February.
- Ricardo Josa-Fombedilla & Juan Pablo Rincon-Zapatero, 2008. "Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates," Economics Working Papers we078148, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2010. "Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/5581, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Jesus Marin-Solano & Jorge Navas, 2009.
"Consumption and Portfolio Rules for Time-Inconsistent Investors,"
0901.2484, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
- Marín-Solano, Jesús & Navas, Jorge, 2010. "Consumption and portfolio rules for time-inconsistent investors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 860-872, March.
- Elena Vigna, 2010. "On efficiency of mean-variance based portfolio selection in DC pension schemes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 154, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.