Risk capital decomposition for a multivariate dependent gamma portfolio
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward Zaik & John Walter & Gabriela Retting & Christopher James, 1996. "Raroc At Bank Of America: From Theory To Practice," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(2), pages 83-93.
- Mathai, A. M. & Moschopoulos, P. G., 1991. "On a multivariate gamma," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 135-153, October.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521289573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521247818 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bargès, Mathieu & Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Étienne, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 348-361, December.
- Furman, Edward & Landsman, Zinoviy, 2010. "Multivariate Tweedie distributions and some related capital-at-risk analyses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 351-361, April.
- Mathieu Bargès & Hélène Cossette & Etienne Marceau, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Working Papers hal-00431265, HAL.
- Daniel Alai & Zinoviy Landsman & Michael Sherris, 2012. "Lifetime Dependence Modelling using the Truncated Multivariate Gamma Distribution," Working Papers 201211, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Cossette, Hélène & Mailhot, Mélina & Marceau, Étienne, 2012. "TVaR-based capital allocation for multivariate compound distributions with positive continuous claim amounts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 247-256.
- Landsman, Zinoviy, 2010. "On the Tail Mean-Variance optimal portfolio selection," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 547-553, June.
- Dhaene, J. & Henrard, L. & Landsman, Z. & Vandendorpe, A. & Vanduffel, S., 2008.
"Some results on the CTE-based capital allocation rule,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 855-863, April.
- Dhaene, Jan & Henrard, L & Landsman, Z & Vandendorpe, A & Vanduffel, Steven, 2008. "Some results on the CTE based capital allocation rule," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/199865, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Alexandru V. Asimit & Raluca Vernic & Riċardas Zitikis, 2013. "Evaluating Risk Measures and Capital Allocations Based on Multi-Losses Driven by a Heavy-Tailed Background Risk: The Multivariate Pareto-II Model," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Pelican, Elena & Vernic, Raluca, 2008. "Skewed bivariate models and nonparametric estimation for the CTE risk measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 386-393, December.
- Furman, Edward, 2008. "On a multivariate gamma distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2353-2360, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.