Pricing equity-indexed annuities with path-dependent options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldman, M Barry & Sosin, Howard B & Gatto, Mary Ann, 1979. "Path Dependent Options: "Buy at the Low, Sell at the High"," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1111-27, December.
- Sheldon Lin, X., 1998. "Double barrier hitting time distributions with applications to exotic options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2000. "Hedging lookback and partial lookback options using Malliavin calculus," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 75-100.
- Qian, Linyi & Wang, Wei & Wang, Rongming & Tang, Yincai, 2010. "Valuation of equity-indexed annuity under stochastic mortality and interest rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 123-129, October.
- V. M. Belyaev, 2011. "Pricing Variable Annuity Contracts with High-Water Mark Feature," Papers 1108.4393, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- Wong, Hoi Ying & Chan, Chun Man, 2007. "Lookback options and dynamic fund protection under multiscale stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Pansera, Jérôme, 2012. "Discrete-time local risk minimization of payment processes and applications to equity-linked life-insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-11.
- Ko, Bangwon & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Wei, Li, 2010. "Pricing maturity guarantee with dynamic withdrawal benefit," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 216-223, October.
- Gan, Guojun, 2013. "Application of data clustering and machine learning in variable annuity valuation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 795-801.
- Kijima, Masaaki & Wong, Tony, 2007. "Pricing of Ratchet equity-indexed annuities under stochastic interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 317-338, November.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Yang, Hailiang, 2012. "Valuing equity-linked death benefits and other contingent options: A discounted density approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 73-92.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.