Path Dependent Options: "Buy at the Low, Sell at the High"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (1979)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frehen, Rik G.P. & Hoevenaars, Roy P.M.M. & Palm, Franz C. & Schotman, Peter C., 2008.
"Regret aversion and annuity risk in defined contribution pension plans,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22861, Maastricht University.
- Frehen, Rik G.P. & Hoevenaars, Roy P.M.M. & Palm, Franz C. & Schotman, Peter C., 2008. "Regret aversion and annuity risk in defined contribution pension plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1050-1061, June.
- Antoon Pelsser, 1997.
"Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antoon Pelsser, . "Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 130, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Yang, Hailiang, 2012. "Valuing equity-linked death benefits and other contingent options: A discounted density approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 73-92.
- Peter Buchen & Otto Konstandatos, 2009. "A New Approach to Pricing Double-Barrier Options with Arbitrary Payoffs and Exponential Boundaries," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 497-515.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella & Zirilli, Francesco, 2007. "A numerical method to price exotic path-dependent options on an underlying described by the Heston stochastic volatility model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3420-3437, November.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stoll, Hans R. & Schenzler, Christoph, 2006. "Trades outside the quotes: Reporting delay, trading option, or trade size?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 615-653, March.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2000. "Hedging lookback and partial lookback options using Malliavin calculus," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 75-100.
- D. Andricopoulos, Ari & Widdicks, Martin & Newton, David P. & Duck, Peter W., 2007. "Extending quadrature methods to value multi-asset and complex path dependent options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 471-499, February.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1997015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheuk, Terry H. F. & Vorst, Ton C. F., 1997. "Currency lookback options and observation frequency: A binomial approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Wong, Hoi Ying & Chan, Chun Man, 2007. "Lookback options and dynamic fund protection under multiscale stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2013. "Convergence of European Lookback Options with Floating Strike in the Binomial Model," Papers 1302.2312, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Protter, Philip, 2001. "A partial introduction to financial asset pricing theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 169-203, February.
- Lee, Hangsuck, 2003. "Pricing equity-indexed annuities with path-dependent options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 677-690, December.
- Hans-Peter Bermin & Peter Buchen & Otto Konstandatos, 2008. "Two Exotic Lookback Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 387-402.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.