Gains from trade under variable returns to scale, commodity taxation, tariffs and factor market distortions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007.
"Temporary Shocks and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2008. "Temporary shocks and offshoring: The role of external economies and firm heterogeneity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-84, August.
- Marta Aloi & Manuel Leite-Monteiro & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, .
"Unionized Labor Markets and Globalized Capital Markets,"
08/10, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Aloi, Marta & Leite-Monteiro, Manuel & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2009. "Unionized labor markets and globalized capital markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 149-153, June.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Doug R, 1998.
"A geometry of Specialization,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009.
"Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration,"
137-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric Capital-Tax Competition, Unemployment and Losses from Capital Market Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 2795, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200940, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1987. "The role of intra-firm trade," MPRA Paper 18039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Roy J. Ruffin & Wilfred J. Ethier, 2011. "Protectionism and Increasing Returns with Comparative-Cost Disadvantage," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005.
"Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity,"
050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 11718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shi, Hui, 2012. "The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Krishna, Pravin & Panagariya, Arvind, 2000. "A unification of second best results in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 235-257, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.