Spill-over effects of supply-side changes in a two-country economy with capital accumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Other versions of this item:
- Ono, Y. & Shibata, A., 1990. "Spill-Over Effects Of Supply-Side Changes In A Two-Country Economy With Capital Accumulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0232, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003.
"Growth and Convergence in a Two-region Moddel: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification,"
212003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2005. "Growth and convergence in a two-region model: The hypothetical case of Korean unification," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-279, April.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2005. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-Region Model: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20505, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005.
"A Global View of Economic Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1419-1497
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005. "Global View of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A global view of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 849, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ono, Y., 2001. "International Spillover of Economic Fluctuations:A Dynamic Optimization Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0527, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kilin F.S., 2003. "Analysis of convergence process of East German economy on the base of a two-region growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304002, EconWPA.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Akihisa Shibata, 1999. "Foreign Tax Credit and the Current Account," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 131-148, May.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Shinsuke Ikeda, 1996. "Fiscal policy, wealth divergence, and lifetime utility," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 265-280, October.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Manzano, Baltasar, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of the regional allocation of public capital formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 563-574, September.
- Wing-fai Leung, 1995. "The choice between an international joint venture and a wholly-owned subsidiary in a developing country under technology spillover effects," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 341-368, October.
- Momota, Akira & Futagami, Koichi, 2005. "Demographic structure, international lending and borrowing in growing interdependent economies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 135-162, March.
- Holger Strulik, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Reforms in a Global Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Yano, Makoto & Honryo, Takakazu, 2010. "Trade imbalances and harmonization of competition policies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 438-452, July.
- Frank Siebern, 2000. "Better LATE? Instrumental Variables Estimation of the Returns to Job Mobility during Transition," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 335-362, 08.
- Klaus Wälde, 1996. "Proof of global stability, transitional dynamics, and international capital flows in a two-country model of innovation and growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 53-84, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.