The factor content of international trade without factor-price equalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Eric O'N., 2011.
"Heckscher-Ohlin theory when countries have different technologies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 202-210, April.
- Eric O'N. Fisher, 2010. "Heckscher-Ohlin Theory when Countries have Different Technologies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3118, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Bernhofen, 2009.
"Predicting the pattern of international trade in the neoclassical model: a synthesis,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Daniel Bernhofen, . "Predicting the Pattern of International Trade in the Neoclassical Model: A Synthesis," Discussion Papers 08/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Onur A. Koska & Frank Stähler, 2011. "Trade and Imperfect Competition in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2001.
"Do Factor Endowments Matter for North-North Trade?,"
NBER Working Papers
8516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002. "Do factor endowments matter for north-north trade?," Discussion Papers 0102-03, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Maskus & Catherine Sveikauskas & Allan Webster, 1994. "The composition of the human capital stock and its relation to international trade: Evidence from the US and Britain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 50-76, March.
- repec:dgr:umaror:1998001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 1997. "Explaining trade in industrialized countries by country-specific human capital endowments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 395-416, July.
- Keith E. Maskus & Allan Webster, 1995. "Factor Specialization in U.S. and U.K. Trade: Simple Departures from the Factor-content Theory," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 419-439, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.