A microeconometric analysis of technology transfer : The case of licensing agreements of Japanese firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 12 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takao Kato, 1999.
"Chief Executive Compensation and Corporate Groups in Japan: New Evidence From Micro Data,"
- Kato, Takao, 1997. "Chief executive compensation and corporate groups in Japan: New evidence from micro data," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 455-467, July.
- Takao Kato, 1999. "Chief Executive Compensation and Corporate Groups in Japan: New Evidence From Micro Data," Macroeconomics 9904010, EconWPA.
- Takao Kato, 1994. "Chief Executive Compensation and Corporate Groups in Japan: New Evidence from Micro Data," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_117, Levy Economics Institute.
- López, Ricardo A., 2008. "Foreign Technology Licensing, Productivity, and Spillovers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 560-574, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Lopez, 2008. "Foreign technology acquisition, spillovers, and sunk costs: evidence from plant-level data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(11), pages 1-7.
- Kato, Takao & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2006. "CEO compensation and firm performance in Japan: Evidence from new panel data on individual CEO pay," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Luis Castro, 2012. "Does Licensing Induce Technological Spillovers to Domestic Firms?," Development Research Working Paper Series 12/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Lee Branstetter & Mariko Sakakibara, 1997. "Japanese Research Consortia: A Microeconometric Analysis of Industrial Policy," NBER Working Papers 6066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.