Healthy public policy: A conceptual cognitive framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 81 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R Evans & G Stoddart, 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Evans, R.G. & Stoddart, G.L., 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 90:13r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Bryant, Toba, 2003. "A critical examination of the hospital restructuring process in Ontario, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 193-205, May.
- Ogden, Jessica & Walt, Gill & Lush, Louisiana, 2003. "The politics of 'branding' in policy transfer: the case of DOTS for tuberculosis control," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 179-188, July.
- Niessen, Louis W. & Grijseels, Els W. M. & Rutten, Frans F. H., 2000. "The evidence-based approach in health policy and health care delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 859-869, September.
- Adrian Smith, 2000. "Policy networks and advocacy coalitions: explaining policy change and stability in UK industrial pollution policy?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(1), pages 95-114, February.
- Evans, Robert G. & Stoddart, Gregory L., 1990. "Producing health, consuming health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1347-1363, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.