Producing Health, Consuming Health Care
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada in its series Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series with number 1990-06.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CRL Building, 282, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4K1
Phone: (905) 525-9140, extension 22122
Fax: (905) 546-5211
Web page: http://www.chepa.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drummond, Michael & Stoddart, Greg, 1995. "Assessment of health producing measures across different sectors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-231, September.
- Klavus, Jan & Hakkinen, Unto, 1996. "Health care and income distribution in Finland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 31-43, October.
- Lori J. Curtis, 2007. "Health Status of On and Off-reserve Aboriginal Peoples: Analysis of the Aboriginal Peoples Survey," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 191, McMaster University.
- Gagnon, France & Turgeon, Jean & Dallaire, Clemence, 2007. "Healthy public policy: A conceptual cognitive framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 42-55, April.
- Schrecker, Ted, 2007. "Intra-metropolitan health disparities in Canada: Studying how and why globalization matters, and what to do about it," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt3z7544g1, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jane Hall, 1997. ""Unorthodox, troublesome, dangerous and disobedient": a feminist perspective on health economics, CHERE Discussion Paper No 33," Discussion Papers 33, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bryant, Toba & Raphael, Dennis & Schrecker, Ted & Labonte, Ronald, 2011. "Canada: A land of missed opportunity for addressing the social determinants of health," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 44-58, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.