The German health care system and health care reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 43 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jegers, Marc & Kesteloot, Katrien & De Graeve, Diana & Gilles, Willem, 2002. "A typology for provider payment systems in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 255-273, June.
- Hagist, Christian & Klusen, Norbert & Plate, Andreas & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2005. "Social health insurance: The major driver of unsustainable fiscal policy?," FZG Discussion Papers 1, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Gibis, Bernhard & Artiles, Justo & Corabian, Paula & Meiesaar, Kersti & Koppel, Agris & Jacobs, Philip & Serrano, Pedro & Menon, Devidas, 2001. "Application of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis in the development of a health technology assessment program," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 27-35, October.
- Wild, Claudia & Gibis, Bernhard, 2003. "Evaluations of health interventions in social insurance-based countries: Germany, the Netherlands, and Austria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 187-196, February.
- Claudia Pütz & Christian Hagist, 2006. "Optional deductibles in social health insurance systems," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 225-230, December.
- Markus Wörz & Reinhard Busse, 2005. "Analysing the impact of health-care system change in the EU member states - Germany," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S133-S149.
- Hagist, Christian & Holldorf, Inken & Pütz, Claudia, 2005. "Deductibles in social health insurance systems: Findings from Germany," Discussion Papers 128, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.