EuroQol: the current state of play
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 37 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Agt, Heleen M. E. & Essink-Bot, Marie-Louise & Krabbe, Paul F. M. & Bonsel, Gouke J., 1994. "Test-retest reliability of health state valuations collected with the EuroQol questionnaire," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1537-1544, December.
- Loomes, Graham, 1995. "The myth of the HYE," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-7, May.
- Nord, Erik, 1991. "EuroQol(c): health-related quality of life measurement. Valuations of health states by the general public in Norway," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 25-36, June.
- Brooks, Richard G. & Jendteg, Stefan & Lindgren, Bjorn & Persson, Ulf & Bjork, Stefan, 1991. "EuroQol(c): health-related quality of life measurement. Results of the Swedish questionnaire exercise," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 37-48, June.
- Juan M Cabasés & Eduardo Sánchez & Francisco J Vázquez-Polo & Miguel A Negrín & Emilio J Domínguez, 2005. "Self-Perceived Health Status Of Schizophrenic Patients In Spain: An Analysis Of Geographical Differences Using Bayesian Approach," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0505, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra, revised 2005.
- L. M. Lamers & C. A. M. Bouwmans & A. van Straten & M. C. H. Donker & L. Hakkaart, 2006. "Comparison of EQ-5D and SF-6D utilities in mental health patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(11), pages 1229-1236.
- Jens Gundgaard & Jørgen Lauridsen, 2006. "A decomposition of income-related health inequality applied to EQ-5D," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 231-237, December.
- John Brazier & Paul Dolan & Korina Karampela & Isabel Towers, 2006. "Does the whole equal the sum of the parts? Patient-assigned utility scores for IBS-related health states and profiles," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 543-551.
- Micha�l Schwarzinger & Jean-Louis Lano� & Erik Nord & Isabelle Durand-Zaleski, 2004. "Lack of multiplicative transitivity in person trade-off responses," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 171-181.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, . "Measuring Changes in Health Capital," Working Papers 2005-15, FEDEA.
- William Hollingworth & Richard A. Deyo & Sean D. Sullivan & Scott S. Emerson & Darryl T. Gray & Jeffrey G. Jarvik, 2002. "The practicality and validity of directly elicited and SF-36 derived health state preferences in patients with low back pain," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 71-85.
- José-Mar�a Abellán-Perpi�án & José-Luis Pinto-Prades & Ildefonso Méndez-Mart�nez & Xabier Bad�a-Llach, 2006. "Towards a better QALY model," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 665-676.
- Karen Gerard & Katharine Johnston & Jackie Brown, 1999. "The role of a pre-scored multi-attribute health classification measure in validating condition-specific health state descriptions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(8), pages 685-699.
- L. M. Lamers & J. McDonnell & P. F. M. Stalmeier & P. F. M. Krabbe & J. J. V. Busschbach, 2006. "The Dutch tariff: results and arguments for an effective design for national EQ-5D valuation studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1121-1132.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.