Policy instruments to enhance multi-functional forest management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Forest Policy and Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leach, Melissa & Mearns, Robin & Scoones, Ian, 1999. "Environmental Entitlements: Dynamics and Institutions in Community-Based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 225-247, February.
- Simpson, R David & Sedjo, Roger A & Reid, John W, 1996. "Valuing Biodiversity for Use in Pharmaceutical Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 163-85, February.
- Guldin, Richard W., 2003. "Forest science and forest policy in the Americas: building bridges to a sustainable future," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 329-337, December.
- Weiss, Gerhard, 2000. "Evaluation of policy instruments for protective forest management in Austria," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 243-255, December.
- Jeffrey R. Vincent, 1990. "Rent Capture and the Feasibility of Tropical Forest Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 212-223.
- Kilgore, Michael A. & Blinn, Charles R., 2004. "Policy tools to encourage the application of sustainable timber harvesting practices in the United States and Canada," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 111-127, March.
- Schaaf, Kenli A. & Broussard, Shorna R., 2006. "Private forest policy tools: A national survey exploring the American public's perceptions and support," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 316-334, December.
- Bruce Yandle, 1999. "Public Choice at the Intersection of Environmental Law and Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Stroup, Richard & Baden, John, 1973. "Externality, Property Rights, and the Management of our National Forests," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 303-12, October.
- Bhattarai, Madhusudan & Hammig, Michael, 2001. "Institutions and the Environmental Kuznets Curve for Deforestation: A Crosscountry Analysis for Latin America, Africa and Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 995-1010, June.
- Siry, Jacek P. & Cubbage, Frederick W. & Ahmed, Miyan Rukunuddin, 2005. "Sustainable forest management: global trends and opportunities," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 551-561, May.
- Theodore Panayotou, 1994. "Conservation of biodiversity and economic development: The concept of transferable development rights," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 91-110, February.
- Robert T. Deacon & Paul Murphy, 1997. "The Structure of an Environmental Transaction: The Debt-for-Nature Swap," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 1-24.
- Ali Abidi, Syeda Ifrah & Noor, Junaid, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Forest Management in Pakistan - A Case Study of Changa Mange and Muree Forest," MPRA Paper 28086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arifin, B. & Swallow, B. & Suyanto & Coe, R., 2008.
"A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya watershed, Indonesia,"
b15527, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D., 2009. "A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2040-2050, May.
- McGinley, Kathleen & Cubbage, Frederick W., 2011. "Governmental regulation and nongovernmental certification of forests in the tropics: Policy, execution, uptake, and overlap in Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Nicaragua," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 206-220, March.
- Primmer, Eeva & Karppinen, Heimo, 2010. "Professional judgment in non-industrial private forestry: Forester attitudes and social norms influencing biodiversity conservation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 136-146, February.
- Bartczak, Anna & Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle & Zandersen, Marianne & Zylicz, Tomasz, 2008.
"Valuing forest recreation on the national level in a transition economy: The case of Poland,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(7-8), pages 467-472, October.
- Bartczak, Anna & Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle & Zandersen, Marianne & Zylicz, Tomasz, 2008. "Valuing forest recreation on the national level in a transition economy: The case of Poland," MPRA Paper 11483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harou, Patrice A. & Zheng, Chinlong & Zhang, Daowei, 2013. "The Alternative Test in forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 41-46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.