Variation of federal cost-share programs in the United States and the inducement effects on tree planting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Forest Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daowei Zhang & Warren A. Flick, 2001. "Sticks, Carrots, and Reforestation Investment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 443-456.
- Barassi, Marco R. & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hall, Stephen G., 2005. "Interest rate linkages: a Kalman filter approach to detecting structural change," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 253-284, March.
- Ian W. Hardie & Peter J. Parks, 1996. "Program Enrollment and Acreage Response to Reforestation Cost-Sharing Programs," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(2), pages 248-260.
- Beach, Robert H. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Yang, Jui-Chen & Murray, Brian C. & Abt, Robert C., 2005. "Econometric studies of non-industrial private forest management: a review and synthesis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 261-281, March.
- Toru Komaki & Jeremy Penzer, 2005. "Estimation of time-varying price elasticity in 1970-1997 Japanese raw milk supply by structural time-series model," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 1-14, 01.
- Gregory, S. Amacher & Christine Conway, M. & Sullivan, Jay & Gregory, S. Amacher, 2003. "Econometric analyses of nonindustrial forest landowners: Is there anything left to study?," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 137-164.
- Sun, Xing & Sun, Changyou & Munn, Ian A. & Hussain, Anwar, 2009. "Knowledge of three regeneration programs and application behavior among Mississippi nonindustrial private forest landowners: A two-step sample selection approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 187-204, August.
- Gao, Lei & Mei, Bin, 2013. "Investor attention and abnormal performance of timberland investments in the United States," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-65.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.