Econometric analyses of nonindustrial forest landowners: Is there anything left to study?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Forest Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Suk-Won & Sohngen, Brent & Alig, Ralph, 2011. "An assessment of the influence of bioenergy and marketed land amenity values on land uses in the Midwestern US," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 713-720, February.
- Størdal, Ståle & Lien, Gudbrand & Baardsen, Sjur, 2008. "Analyzing determinants of forest owners' decision-making using a sample selection framework," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 159-176, June.
- Steubing, B. & Zah, R. & Waeger, P. & Ludwig, C., 2010. "Bioenergy in Switzerland: Assessing the domestic sustainable biomass potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2256-2265, October.
- Sun, Changyou, 2007. "Variation of federal cost-share programs in the United States and the inducement effects on tree planting," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 279-296, February.
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Mitani, Yohei, 2012. "Forest owners’ willingness to accept compensation for voluntary conservation: A contingent valuation approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 290-302.
- Julia Touza & Charles Perrings & María Chas Amil, 2010. "Harvest Decisions and Spatial Landscape Attributes: The Case of Galician Communal Forests," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 75-91, May.
- Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Abt, Robert C. & Sommer, Allan J. & Cubbage, Fred & Murray, Brian C. & Yang, Jui-Chen & Wear, David & Ahn, SoEun, 2004. "Forest forecasts: does individual heterogeneity matter for market and landscape outcomes?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 243-260, June.
- Holthausen, Niels, 2006. "Ökonomische Bedeutung und Management von Naturrisiken im Wald: Theoretische Grundlagen und empirische Analysen nach dem Sturm Lothar (1999) in der Schweiz," Schriftenreihe Forstökonomie und Forstplanung, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning, volume 26, number 26.
- Pancholy, Nishita & Thomas, Michael H. & Solis, Daniel & Stratis, Nicholas, 2011.
"The Impact of Biofuels on the Propensity of Land-Use Conversion among Non-Industrial Private Forest Landowners in Florida,"
2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas
98526, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pancholy, Nishita & Thomas, Michael H. & Solís, Daniel & Stratis, Nicholas, 2011. "The impact of biofuels on the propensity of land-use conversion among non-industrial private forest landowners in Florida," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(7), pages 570-574, September.
- Sun, Xing & Sun, Changyou & Munn, Ian A. & Hussain, Anwar, 2009. "Knowledge of three regeneration programs and application behavior among Mississippi nonindustrial private forest landowners: A two-step sample selection approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 187-204, August.
- Joshi, Sudiksha & Arano, Kathryn G., 2009. "Determinants of private forest management decisions: A study on West Virginia NIPF landowners," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 132-139, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.