Efficient timber pricing and purchasing behavior in forest owners' associations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Forest Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rucker, Randal R & Leffler, Keith B, 1988. "To Harvest or Not to Harvest? An Analysis of Cutting Behavior on Federal Timber Sales Contracts," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 207-13, May.
- Olesen, H. B., 2003. "Contract production of peas," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-50, February.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1977.
"Incentive Compatability and the Bargaining Problem,"
284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1979. "Incentive Compatibility and the Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Theofanis Tsoulouhas & Tomislav Vukina, 1999. "Integrator Contracts with Many Agents and Bankruptcy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 61-74.
- Douglas M. Larson & Ian W. Hardie, 1989. "Seller Behavior in Stumpage Markets with Imperfect Information," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(3), pages 239-253.
- James Vercammen & Murray Fulton & Charles Hyde, 1996. "Nonlinear Pricing Schemes for Agricultural Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 572-584.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.