Hedging individual mortgage risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 8 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julia Fernald & Patricia C. Mosser & Frank Keane, 1994. "Mortgage security hedging and the yield curve," Research Paper 9411, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Berkovitch, Elazar & Greenbaum, Stuart I., 1991. "The Loan Commitment as an Optimal Financing Contract," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 83-95, March.
- Julia Fernald & Patricia C. Mosser & Frank Keane, 1994. "Mortgage security hedging and the yield curve," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 92-100.
- Raymond Chiang & Thomas F. Gosnell & Andrea J. Heuson, 1997. "Evaluating the Interest-Rate Risk of Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Loans," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(1), pages 77-94.
- Templeton, William K. & Main, Robert S. & Orris, J. B., 1996. "A simulation approach to the choice between fixed and adjustable rate mortgages," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 101-117.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.