Mortgage security hedging and the yield curve
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its series Research Paper with number 9411.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Kambhu, 1997. "Interest rate options dealers' hedging in the US dollar fixed income market," Research Paper 9719, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques, 2008.
"Securitization and the bank lending channel,"
1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David MarquÃ©s, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 653, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Working Paper Series 0838, European Central Bank.
- Greenwood, Robin & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2008.
"Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John E. Kambhu, 1998. "Dealers' hedging of interest rate options in the U.S. dollar fixed-income market," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 35-58.
- Roberto Perli & Brian Sack, 2003. "Does mortgage hedging amplify movements in long-term interest rates?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Graveline, Jeremy J. & McBrady, Matthew R., 2011. "Who makes on-the-run Treasuries special?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 620-632, October.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Sumner, Steven W. & Yamashiro, Guy M., 2007.
"Bank loan portfolios and the monetary transmission mechanism,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 904-924, April.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Sumner, Steven & Yamashiro, Guy, 2004. "Banks' Loan Portfolio and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," CEPR Discussion Papers 4725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zivney, Terry L. & Luft, Carl F., 1999. "Hedging individual mortgage risk," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-115.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.