Exploring the components of credit risk in credit default swaps
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Finance Research Letters.
Volume (Year): 4 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cremers, Martijn & Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal & Weinbaum, David, 2008.
"Individual stock-option prices and credit spreads,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2706-2715, December.
- Houweling, P. & Vorst, A.C.F., 2003.
"Pricing default swaps: empirical evidence,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2003-51, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jan Ericsson & Kris Jacobs & Rodolfo A. Oviedo, 2004.
"The Determinants of Credit Default Swap Premia,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Francis A. Longstaff & Sanjay Mithal & Eric Neis, 2004.
"Corporate Yield Spreads: Default Risk or Liquidity? New Evidence from the Credit-Default Swap Market,"
NBER Working Papers
10418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Sanjay Mithal & Eric Neis, 2005. "Corporate Yield Spreads: Default Risk or Liquidity? New Evidence from the Credit Default Swap Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(5), pages 2213-2253, October.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1991. " Liquidity, Maturity, and the Yields on U.S. Treasury Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1411-25, September.
- Antonio Trujillo-Ponce & Reyes Samaniego-Medina & Clara Cardone-Riportella, 2012. "Examining what best explains corporate credit risk: accounting-based versus market-based models," Working Papers 12.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Jiri Podpiera & Inci Ã–tker, 2010. "The Fundamental Determinants of Credit Default Risk for European Large Complex Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 10/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Yang Liu & Bruce Morley, 2012.
"Sovereign credit default swaps and the macroeconomy,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 129-132, February.
- Liu, Yang & Morley, Bruce, 2011. "Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and the Macroeconomy," Department of Economics Working Papers 24071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- repec:eid:wpaper:03/11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pab:wpbsad:12.07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Völz, Manja & Wedow, Michael, 2009. "Does banks size distort market prices? Evidence for too-big-to-fail in the CDS market," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.