Role of exergy in increasing efficiency and sustainability and reducing environmental impact
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Strong, Maurice F., 1992. "Energy, environment and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 490-494, June.
- Gungor, Aysegul & Erbay, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2011. "Exergetic analysis and evaluation of a new application of gas engine heat pumps (GEHPs) for food drying processes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 882-891, March.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "A longitudinal analysis of the UK transport sector, 1970-2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 623-632, February.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Alsuhaibani, Zeyad, 2011. "Exergetic and exergoeconomic aspects of wind energy systems in achieving sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2810-2825, August.
- Kalinci, Yildiz & Balta, M. Tolga & Hepbasli, Arif, 2009. "Performance assessment of a geothermally heated building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1502-1508, April.
- Marc A. Rosen, 2012. "Engineering Sustainability: A Technical Approach to Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(9), pages 2270-2292, September.
- Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori, 2010. "Comparative effects of building envelope improvements and occupant behavioural changes on the exergy consumption for heating and cooling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2976-2986, June.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- BoroumandJazi, G. & Saidur, R. & Rismanchi, B. & Mekhilef, S., 2012. "A review on the relation between the energy and exergy efficiency analysis and the technical characteristic of the renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3131-3135.
- Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B. & Jiang, M.M., 2009. "Exergy-based assessment for waste gas emissions from Chinese transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2231-2240, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.