Role of exergy in increasing efficiency and sustainability and reducing environmental impact
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ayres, Robert U. & Ayres, Leslie W. & Martinás, Katalin, 1998. "Exergy, waste accounting, and life-cycle analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 355-363.
- Szargut, Jan, 1980. "International progress in second law analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(8), pages 709-718.
- Strong, Maurice F., 1992. "Energy, environment and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 490-494, June.
- Kestin, Joseph, 1980. "Availability: The concept and associated terminology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(8), pages 679-692.
- Marc A. Rosen, 2012. "Engineering Sustainability: A Technical Approach to Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(9), pages 2270-2292, September.
- Gungor, Aysegul & Erbay, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2011. "Exergetic analysis and evaluation of a new application of gas engine heat pumps (GEHPs) for food drying processes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 882-891, March.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "A longitudinal analysis of the UK transport sector, 1970-2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 623-632, February.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- BoroumandJazi, G. & Saidur, R. & Rismanchi, B. & Mekhilef, S., 2012. "A review on the relation between the energy and exergy efficiency analysis and the technical characteristic of the renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3131-3135.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Alsuhaibani, Zeyad, 2011. "Exergetic and exergoeconomic aspects of wind energy systems in achieving sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2810-2825, August.
- Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori, 2010. "Comparative effects of building envelope improvements and occupant behavioural changes on the exergy consumption for heating and cooling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2976-2986, June.
- Kalinci, Yildiz & Balta, M. Tolga & Hepbasli, Arif, 2009. "Performance assessment of a geothermally heated building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1502-1508, April.
- Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B. & Jiang, M.M., 2009. "Exergy-based assessment for waste gas emissions from Chinese transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2231-2240, June.
- Bo Zhang & Suping Peng & Xiangyang Xu & Lijie Wang, 2011. "Embodiment Analysis for Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Chinese Economy Based on Global Thermodynamic Potentials," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1897-1915, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.