Impacts of a renewable portfolio generation standard on US energy markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanya, Carley, 2010. "Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?," MPRA Paper 28256, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2010.
- Carley, Sanya, 2011. "Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1004-1023, September.
- Crane, Keith & Curtright, Aimee E. & Ortiz, David S. & Samaras, Constantine & Burger, Nicholas, 2011. "The economic costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions under a U.S. national renewable electricity mandate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2730-2739, May.
- Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J., 2011. "State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 950-960, February.
- Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Holt, Edward, 2011. "Supporting solar power in renewables portfolio standards: Experience from the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3894-3905, July.
- Busch, Timo & Weinhofer, Georg & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2011. "The carbon performance of the 100 largest US electricity producers," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 95-103, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.