What causes the disparity of electricity externality estimates?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 15 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedrich, Rainer & Voss, Alfred, 1993. "External costs of electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 114-122, February.
- Joskow, Paul L., 1992. "Weighing environmental externalities: Let's do it right!," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 53-67, May.
- Schleisner, Lotte, 2000. "Comparison of methodologies for externality assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1127-1136, December.
- M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman & W A V Clark, 1987. "Tenure choice in the Dutch housing market," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(6), pages 763-781, June.
- Darwin C. Hall, 1990. "Preliminary Estimates Of Cumulative Private And External Costs Of Energy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 283-307, 07.
- Stirling, Andrew, 1997. "Limits to the value of external costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 517-540, April.
- Parfomak, Paul W., 1997. "Falling generation costs, environmental externalities and the economics of electricity conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 845-860, August.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2008. "Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2940-2953, August.
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2008. "The problem with the “portfolio approach” in American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Markus Zimmer & Jana Lippelt, 2011. "Kurz zum Klima: 25 Jahre nach Tschernobyl," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(09), pages 56-59, 05.
- Alves, Laura Araujo & Uturbey, Wadaed, 2010. "Environmental degradation costs in electricity generation: The case of the Brazilian electrical matrix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6204-6214, October.
- Chung-Ling Chien, John & Lior, Noam, 2011. "Concentrating solar thermal power as a viable alternative in China's electricity supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7622-7636.
- Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M., 2007. "Meso-level analysis, the missing link in energy strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1505-1516, March.
- Neves, Luis Pires & Martins, António Gomes & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis Cândido, 2008. "A multi-criteria decision approach to sorting actions for promoting energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2351-2363, July.
- Holmgren, Kristina & Amiri, Shahnaz, 2007. "Internalising external costs of electricity and heat production in a municipal energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5242-5253, October.
- McHenry, Mark, 2009. "Policy options when giving negative externalities market value: Clean energy policymaking and restructuring the Western Australian energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1423-1431, April.
- Menegaki, Angeliki, 2008. "Valuation for renewable energy: A comparative review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2422-2437, December.
- Owen, Anthony D., 2006. "Renewable energy: Externality costs as market barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 632-642, March.
- Manso, José Ramos Pires & Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri, 2013. "Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development/Energía renovable y Desarrollo Sostenible," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 7-34, Enero.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.