An analysis of sectoral energy intensity in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 11 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parikh, J. & Gokarn, S., 1992. "Climate Change and India's Energy Policy Options," Papers 76, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Nguyen Quoc Khanh, . "Study on the Impacts of Electricity TariffIncrease on the National Economy of Vietnam," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Iniyan, S. & Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2006. "Energy models for commercial energy prediction and substitution of renewable energy sources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2640-2653, November.
- Sabuj Kumar Mandal & S Madheswaran, 2009. "Energy Use Efficiency in Indian Cement Industry: Application of Data Envelopment Analysis and Directional Distance Function," Working Papers 230, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Han, Sang-Yong & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2004. "The role of the four electric power sectors in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1531-1543, September.
- Mukherjee, Kankana, 2008. "Energy use efficiency in the Indian manufacturing sector: An interstate analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 662-672, February.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- K.J. Sreekanth & S. Jayarah & N. Sudarsan, 2011. "A Meta Model for Domestic Energy Consumption," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(3), pages 69-77, November.
- Akkemik, K. Ali, 2011. "Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 854-864, February.
- Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2009. "Why does energy intensity fluctuate in China?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5717-5731, December.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2005. "Empirical analysis of the environmental and energy policies in some developing countries using widely employed macroeconomic indicators: the cases of Brazil, China and India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 543-554, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.