George Bush versus Al Gore : Irreversibilities in greenhouse gas accumulation and emission control investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 1998.
"Quasi-option value and climate policy choices,"
- Toman, Michael & Kolstad, Charles, 2000.
"The Economics of Climate Policy,"
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future
dp-00-40, Resources For the Future.
- Megan Ceronsky & David Anthoff & Cameron Hepburn & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005.
"Checking The Price Tag On Catastrophe: The Social Cost Of Carbon Under Non-Linear Climate Response,"
Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University
FNU-87, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2005.
- Ceronsky, Megan & Anthoff, David & Hepburn, Cameron & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Checking the Price Tag on Catastrophe: The Social Cost of Carbon Under Non-linear Climate Response," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP392, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:reg:wpaper:610 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:wpaper:60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tol, Richard S. J., 1996. "The damage costs of climate change towards a dynamic representation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 67-90, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.