The efficiency costs of separating carbon markets under the EU emissions trading scheme: A quantitative assessment for Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme allowance prices, trade flows and competitiveness effects," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3270, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christoph Bohringer & Tim Hoffmann & Andreas Lange & Andreas Loschel & Ulf Moslener, 2005. "Assessing Emission Regulation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-22.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas, 2004.
"Mission Impossible!? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Lange, 2005. "Mission Impossible !? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 81-94, September.
- A. Denny Ellerman & Nick Johnstone & Friedrich Schneider & Alexander F. Wagner & Juan-Pablo Montero & Johann Wackerbauer, 2003. "Tradable Permits," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(1), pages 3-32, October.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004.
"The EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects,"
Kiel Working Papers
1195, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme. Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects," Working Papers 2004.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2008. "Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2252-2264, September.
- Sonja Peterson, 2006. "Efficient Abatement in Separated Carbon Markets: A Theoretical and Quantitative Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1271, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2007. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2007," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20074, March.
- Assoumou, Edi & Maïzi, Nadia, 2011. "Carbon value dynamics for France: A key driver to support mitigation pledges at country scale," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4325-4336, July.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008.
"Intra-Union Flexibility of Non-ETS Emission Reduction Obligations in the European Union,"
WP256, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Intra-union flexibility of non-ETS emission reduction obligations in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1745-1752, May.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Schleich, Joachim & Betz, Regina, 2006. "An early assessment of national allocation plans for phase 2 of EU emission trading," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2006, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Schleich, Joachim & Rogge, Karoline S. & Betz, Regina, 2008. "Incentives for energy efficiency in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S2/2008, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Demailly, Damien & Quirion, Philippe, 2008. "European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 2009-2027, July.
- Verde, Stefano & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "The Distributional Impact of a Carbon Tax in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(3), pages 317â338.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2009.
"Strategic partitioning of emission allowances under the EU Emission Trading Scheme,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 182-197, August.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Robaina Alves, Margarita & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2011.
"Sectoral and regional impacts of the European carbon market in Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2528-2541, May.
- Margarita Robaina Alves & Miguel Rodríguez & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2010. "Sectoral and regional impacts of the European Carbon Market in Portugal," GEE Papers 0021, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2010.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "Irish Climate Change Policy for 2012: An Assessment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(4-Winter), pages 104-117.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.