The efficiency costs of separating carbon markets under the EU emissions trading scheme: A quantitative assessment for Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Lange, 2005.
"Mission Impossible !? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas, 2004. "Mission Impossible!? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A. Denny Ellerman & Nick Johnstone & Friedrich Schneider & Alexander F. Wagner & Juan-Pablo Montero & Johann Wackerbauer, 2003. "Tradable Permits," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(1), pages 3-32, October.
- Christoph Bohringer & Tim Hoffmann & Andreas Lange & Andreas Loschel & Ulf Moslener, 2005. "Assessing Emission Regulation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-22.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004.
"The EU Emissions Trading Scheme. Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects,"
2004.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects," Kiel Working Papers 1195, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme allowance prices, trade flows and competitiveness effects," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3270, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2009.
"Strategic partitioning of emission allowances under the EU Emission Trading Scheme,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 182-197, August.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2013.
"Targets for global climate policy: An overview,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 911-928.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Demailly, Damien & Quirion, Philippe, 2008. "European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 2009-2027, July.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "Irish Climate Change Policy for 2012: An Assessment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(4-Winter), pages 104-117.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"Intra-union flexibility of non-ETS emission reduction obligations in the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1745-1752, May.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "Intra-Union Flexibility of Non-ETS Emission Reduction Obligations in the European Union," Papers WP256, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:eso:journl:v:40:y:2009:i:3:p:317-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonja Peterson, 2006. "Efficient Abatement in Separated Carbon Markets: A Theoretical and Quantitative Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1271, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2007. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2007," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20074, March.
- Robaina Alves, Margarita & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2011.
"Sectoral and regional impacts of the European carbon market in Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2528-2541, May.
- Margarita Robaina Alves & Miguel Rodríguez & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2010. "Sectoral and regional impacts of the European Carbon Market in Portugal," GEE Papers 0021, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2010.
- Schleich, Joachim & Rogge, Karoline S. & Betz, Regina, 2008. "Incentives for energy efficiency in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S2/2008, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Welsch, Heinz, 2008. "Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2252-2264, September.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Schleich, Joachim & Betz, Regina, 2006. "An early assessment of national allocation plans for phase 2 of EU emission trading," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2006, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Assoumou, Edi & Maïzi, Nadia, 2011. "Carbon value dynamics for France: A key driver to support mitigation pledges at country scale," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4325-4336, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.