A hybrid economic-engineering model for natural gas production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuller, Robert G & Cummings, Ronald G, 1974. "An Economic Model of Production and Investment for Petroleum Reservoirs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-57, April.
- Chermak, Janie M, 1996. "The Economic Possibilities of Natural Gas Conservation: Antithetical Results of Prorationing Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 147-63, September.
- Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M., 1992. "Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Janie M. Chermak, 1994. "Emerging Environmental Markets: Improving the Competitiveness of Natural Gas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 75-91.
- Janie M. Chermak & Robert H. Patrick, 1995. "Technological Advancement and the Recovery of Natural Gas: The Value of Information," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 113-135.
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Karp, Larry, 1991.
"Nonconvexity, Efficiency and Equilibrium in Exhaustible Resource Depletion,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt9hr4w60m, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Anthony Fisher & Larry Karp, 1993. "Nonconvexity, efficiency and equilibrium in exhaustible resource depletion," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 97-106, February.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Lewis, Tracy R & Heaps, Terry, 1983. "On the Nonexistence of Market Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Decreasing Costs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 154-67, February.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1990. "Geological influences, metal prices and rationality," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 143-171, July.
- Livernois, John R., 1987. "Empirical evidence on the characteristics of extractive technologies: The case of oil," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 72-86, March.
- Livernois, John R & Uhler, Russell S, 1987. "Extraction Costs and the Economics of Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1981. "The empirical relevance of hotelling's model for natural resources," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 105-117, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.