Banks, stock markets, and China's `great leap forward'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Emerging Markets Review.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul & Zhou, Mingming, 2009.
"Institutional development, financial deepening and economic growth: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 157-170, January.
- William Greene, 2007. "Fixed and Random Effects Models for Count Data," Working Papers 07-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel , Paul & Zhou, Mingming, 2006. "Institutional development, financial deepening and economic growth: Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kim, Jong Hun & Rousseau, Peter L., 2012. "Credit buildups and the stock market in four East Asian economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 489-503.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008.
"Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
08/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Panicaos Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?," WEF Working Papers 0036, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Michael Berlemann & Marc-André Luik, 2014. "Institutional Reform and Depositors' Portfolio Choice - Evidence from Censored Quantile Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4782, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2013. "Lending for Growth? An Analysis of State-Owned Banks in China," Working Papers 2013:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.