Continuous-review inventory problem with random supply interruptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1969. "On the Convexity of the Backorder Function for an E.O.Q. Policy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(7), pages 453-454, March.
- Serel, Dogan A., 2008. "Inventory and pricing decisions in a single-period problem involving risky supply," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 115-128, November.
- Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Liang, L. & Leung, Stephen C.H., 2009. "Two-period pricing and ordering policy for the dominant retailer in a two-echelon supply chain with demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 919-929, August.
- Kim, Hyoungtae & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Kvam, Paul H. & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2011. "Ordering quantity decisions considering uncertainty in supply-chain logistics operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 16-27, November.
- Chen, Junlin & Zhao, Xiaobo & Zhou, Yun, 2012. "A periodic-review inventory system with a capacitated backup supplier for mitigating supply disruptions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 312-323.
- Mohebbi, Esmail, 2004. "A replenishment model for the supply-uncertainty problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Masih-Tehrani, Behdad & Xu, Susan H. & Kumara, Soundar & Li, Haijun, 2011. "A single-period analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with dependent supply uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1128-1151, September.
- Li, Xiaopeng, 2013. "An integrated modeling framework for design of logistics networks with expedited shipment services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 46-63.
- Ahiska, S. Sebnem & Appaji, Samyuktha R. & King, Russell E. & Warsing, Donald P., 2013. "A Markov decision process-based policy characterization approach for a stochastic inventory control problem with unreliable sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 485-496.
- Maddah, Bacel & Yassine, Ali A. & Salameh, Moueen K. & Chatila, Lama, 2014. "Reserve stock models: Deterioration and preventive replenishment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 64-71.
- Silbermayr, Lena & Minner, Stefan, 2014. "A multiple sourcing inventory model under disruption risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 37-46.
- Mohebbi, Esmail & Hao, Daipeng, 2008. "An inventory model with non-resuming randomly interruptible lead time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 755-768, August.
- Cruz, Jose M. & Liu, Zugang, 2011. "Modeling and analysis of the multiperiod effects of social relationship on supply chain networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 39-52, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.