Analysis of a (Q, r, T) inventory policy with deterministic and random yields when future supply is uncertain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hishamuddin, Hawa & Sarker, Ruhul A. & Essam, Daryl, 2014. "A recovery mechanism for a two echelon supply chain system under supply disruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 555-563.
- Li, Xiaopeng, 2013. "An integrated modeling framework for design of logistics networks with expedited shipment services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 46-63.
- Ahiska, S. Sebnem & Appaji, Samyuktha R. & King, Russell E. & Warsing, Donald P., 2013. "A Markov decision process-based policy characterization approach for a stochastic inventory control problem with unreliable sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 485-496.
- Wang, Fong-Fan & Su, Chao-Ton, 2007. "Performance evaluation of a multi-echelon production, transportation and distribution system: A matrix analytical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1066-1083, January.
- Repoussis, P.P. & Paraskevopoulos, D.C. & Zobolas, G. & Tarantilis, C.D. & Ioannou, G., 2009. "A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 676-700, June.
- Argon, Nilay Tanik & Gullu, Refik & Erkip, Nesim, 2001. "Analysis of an inventory system under backorder correlated deterministic demand and geometric supply process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 247-254, May.
- Kim, Hyoungtae & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Kvam, Paul H. & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2011. "Ordering quantity decisions considering uncertainty in supply-chain logistics operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 16-27, November.
- Hishamuddin, H. & Sarker, R.A. & Essam, D., 2012. "A disruption recovery model for a single stage production-inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 464-473.
- Hajji, Adnene & Gharbi, Ali & Kenne, Jean-Pierre & Pellerin, Robert, 2011. "Production control and replenishment strategy with multiple suppliers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 67-74, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.