On the optimal spacing of currency denominations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 90 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sumner, Scott, 1993. "Privatizing the Mint," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, February.
- Tschoegl, Adrian E., 2010. "The international diffusion of an innovation: The spread of decimal currency," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 100-109, January.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kippers, Jeanine, 2007. "An empirical analysis of euro cash payments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1985-1997, November.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D., 2012. "Efficient payments: How much do they cost for the Central Bank?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1579-1584.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L., 2011. "Central banks and their banknote series: The efficiency-cost trade-off," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1482-1488, July.
- Lee, Manjong, 2010. "Carrying cost of money and real effects of denomination structure," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 326-337, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.