Hierarchical production planning in a make-to-order company: A case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 86 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gelders, Ludo F. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1981. "Production planning: a review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 101-110, June.
- Hendry, L. C. & Kingsman, B. G., 1989. "Production planning systems and their applicability to make-to-order companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Ozdamar, Linet & Yazgac, Tulin, 1997. "Capacity driven due date settings in make-to-order production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 29-44, March.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- Ozdamar, Linet & Bozyel, M. Ali & Birbil, S. Ilker, 1998. "A hierarchical decision support system for production planning (with case study)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 403-422, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.