Reorganization of forest districts via efficiency measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Joro & E-J. Viitala, 1999. "The Efficiency of Public Forestry Organizations: A Comparison of Different Weight Restriction Approaches," Working Papers ir99059, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Liu, Can & Yin, Runsheng, 2004. "Poverty dynamics revealed in production performance and forestry in improving livelihoods: the case of West Anhui, China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 391-401, June.
- Kao, Chiang, 2013. "Dynamic data envelopment analysis: A relational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 325-330.
- Lovell, C.A.K., 1993.
"Linear Programming Approaches to the Measurement and Analysis of Productive Efficiency,"
393e, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- C. Lovell & Shawna Grosskopf & Eduardo Ley & Jesús Pastor & Diego Prior & Philippe Eeckaut, 1994. "Linear programming approaches to the measurement and analysis of productive efficiency," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 175-248, December.
- Shunsuke Managi, 2010.
"Productivity measures and effects from subsidies and trade: an empirical analysis for Japan's forestry,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(30), pages 3871-3883.
- Managi, Shunsuke, 2005. "Evaluation And Policy Analysis Of Japanese Forestry," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19358, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kao, Chiang, 2010. "Malmquist productivity index based on common-weights DEA: The case of Taiwan forests after reorganization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 484-491, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2005:i:9:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kao, Chiang, 2010. "Congestion measurement and elimination under the framework of data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 257-265, February.
- Shroff, HomeeF. E. & Gulledge, Th. R. & Haynes, Kingsley E. & O'Neill, Molly K., 1998. "Siting efficiency of long-term health care facilities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-43, March.
- Chun Liu, 2005. "Measuring the relative efficiency and reorganization-The example of CDFAs of the NAN-TOU County in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(9), pages 1-11.
- Norman Keith Womer & Homee Shroff & Thomas Gulledge & Kingsley Haynes, 2003. "Measuring efficiency with a linear economic model," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1459-1467.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.