Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 186 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kok, A.L. & Hans, E.W. & Schutten, J.M.J., 2011. "Optimizing departure times in vehicle routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 579-587, May.
- Lecluyse, Christophe & Sörensen, Kenneth & Peremans, Herbert, 2013. "A network-consistent time-dependent travel time layer for routing optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 395-413.
- Celikoglu, Hilmi Berk, 2013. "Reconstructing freeway travel times with a simplified network flow model alternating the adopted fundamental diagram," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 457-466.
- Lau, Kwok Hung, 2013. "Measuring distribution efficiency of a retail network through data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 598-611.
- Ricardo Gatica & Pablo Miranda, 2011. "Special Issue on Latin-American Research: A Time Based Discretization Approach for Ship Routing and Scheduling with Variable Speed," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 465-485, September.
- Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Mattfeld, Dirk Christian, 2010. "Data allocation and application for time-dependent vehicle routing in city logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 46, pages 24-35.
- Verbeeck, C. & Sörensen, K. & Aghezzaf, E.-H. & Vansteenwegen, P., 2014. "A fast solution method for the time-dependent orienteering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 419-432.
- LECLUYSE, C. & VAN WOENSEL, Tom & PEREMANS, Herbert, 2007. "Vehicle routing with stochastic time-dependent travel times," Working Papers 2007018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Chardy, Matthieu & Klopfenstein, Olivier, 2012. "Handling uncertainties in vehicle routing problems through data preprocessing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 667-683.
- Andres Figliozzi, Miguel, 2012. "The time dependent vehicle routing problem with time windows: Benchmark problems, an efficient solution algorithm, and solution characteristics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 616-636.
- Xia, Li & Cao, Xi-Ren, 2012. "Performance optimization of queueing systems with perturbation realization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 293-304.
- Franceschetti, Anna & Honhon, Dorothée & Van Woensel, Tom & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "The time-dependent pollution-routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 265-293.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.