Vehicle dispatching with time-dependent travel times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 144 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hill, A. V. & Mabert, V. A. & Montgomery, D. W., 1988. "A decision support system for the courier vehicle scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 333-345.
- Malandraki, Chryssi & Dial, Robert B., 1996. "A restricted dynamic programming heuristic algorithm for the time dependent traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 45-55, April.
- Verbeeck, C. & Sörensen, K. & Aghezzaf, E.-H. & Vansteenwegen, P., 2014. "A fast solution method for the time-dependent orienteering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 419-432.
- LECLUYSE, C. & VAN WOENSEL, Tom & PEREMANS, Herbert, 2007. "Vehicle routing with stochastic time-dependent travel times," Working Papers 2007018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Andres Figliozzi, Miguel, 2012. "The time dependent vehicle routing problem with time windows: Benchmark problems, an efficient solution algorithm, and solution characteristics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 616-636.
- Kok, A.L. & Hans, E.W. & Schutten, J.M.J., 2011. "Optimizing departure times in vehicle routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 579-587, May.
- Lecluyse, Christophe & Sörensen, Kenneth & Peremans, Herbert, 2013. "A network-consistent time-dependent travel time layer for routing optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 395-413.
- Celikoglu, Hilmi Berk, 2013. "Reconstructing freeway travel times with a simplified network flow model alternating the adopted fundamental diagram," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 457-466.
- Pillac, Victor & Gendreau, Michel & Guéret, Christelle & Medaglia, Andrés L., 2013. "A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 1-11.
- Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian, 2013. "Heuristics for multi-attribute vehicle routing problems: A survey and synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 1-21.
- Sumanta Basu & Ghosh, Diptesh, . "A review of the Tabu Search Literature on Traveling Salesman Problems," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Wohlgemuth, Sascha & Oloruntoba, Richard & Clausen, Uwe, 2012. "Dynamic vehicle routing with anticipation in disaster relief," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 261-271.
- Perugia, Alessandro & Moccia, Luigi & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "Designing a home-to-work bus service in a metropolitan area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1710-1726.
- Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Campbell, Ann Melissa, 2014. "Customer acceptance mechanisms for home deliveries in metropolitan areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 193-207.
- José Magalhães & Jorge Sousa, 2006. "Dynamic VRP in pharmaceutical distribution—a case study," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 177-192, June.
- Schilde, M. & Doerner, K.F. & Hartl, R.F., 2014. "Integrating stochastic time-dependent travel speed in solution methods for the dynamic dial-a-ride problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 18-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.