A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 182 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ku, Cheng-Yuan & Chang, Yi-Wen, 2012. "Optimal production and selling policies with fixed-price contracts and contingent-price offers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 94-101.
- Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Sazvar, Z., 2013. "A stochastic aggregate production planning model in a green supply chain: Considering flexible lead times, nonlinear purchase and shortage cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 26-41.
- Rastogi, Aditya P. & Fowler, John W. & Matthew Carlyle, W. & Araz, Ozgur M. & Maltz, Arnold & Büke, Burak, 2011. "Supply network capacity planning for semiconductor manufacturing with uncertain demand and correlation in demand considerations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 322-332, December.
- Azaron, A. & Brown, K.N. & Tarim, S.A. & Modarres, M., 2008. "A multi-objective stochastic programming approach for supply chain design considering risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 129-138, November.
- Lukas, Elmar & Welling, Andreas, 2014. "Timing and eco(nomic) efficiency of climate-friendly investments in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 448-457.
- Elmar Lukas & Andreas Welling, 2012. "vestment Timing and Eco(nomic)-Efficiency of Climate-Friendly Investments in Supply Chains," FEMM Working Papers 120026, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Tang, Ou & Nurmaya Musa, S., 2011. "Identifying risk issues and research advancements in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 25-34, September.
- Govindan, K. & Jafarian, A. & Khodaverdi, R. & Devika, K., 2014. "Two-echelon multiple-vehicle location–routing problem with time windows for optimization of sustainable supply chain network of perishable food," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 9-28.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Rezapour, Shabnam & Drezner, Tammy & Fallah, Samira, 2014. "Competitive supply chain network design: An overview of classifications, models, solution techniques and applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-118.
- Das, K. & Sengupta, S., 2009. "A hierarchical process industry production-distribution planning model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 402-419, February.
- Abel Cadenillas & Robert Elliott & Hong Miao & Zhenyu Wu, 2009. "Risk-Hedging in Real Estate Markets," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 265-285, December.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Rika Ampuh Hadiguna, 2012. "Decision support framework for risk assessment of sustainable supply chain," International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 35-54.
- Arcelus, F.J. & Gor, Ravi & Srinivasan, G., 2013. "Foreign exchange transaction exposure in a newsvendor setting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 552-557.
- Baghalian, Atefeh & Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani, 2013. "Robust supply chain network design with service level against disruptions and demand uncertainties: A real-life case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 199-215.
- Yu, Min-Chun & Goh, Mark, 2014. "A multi-objective approach to supply chain visibility and risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 125-130.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.