Choosing weights from alternative optimal solutions of dual multiplier models in DEA
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 180 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sérgio Santos & Carla Amado & Mauro Santos, 2012.
"Assessing the efficiency of mother-to-child HIV prevention in low- and middle-income countries using data envelopment analysis,"
Health Care Management Science,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 206-222, September.
- Sérgio P. Santos & Carla A.E. Amado & Mauro F. Santos, 2012. "Assessing the Efficiency of Mother-to-Child HIV Prevention in Low- and Middle-Income Countries using Data Envelopment Analysis," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Dulá, J.H. & López, F.J., 2013. "DEA with streaming data," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 41-47.
- Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2012. "On the DEA total weight flexibility and the aggregation in cross-efficiency evaluations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 732-738.
- Cooper, W.W. & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2009. "Selecting non-zero weights to evaluate effectiveness of basketball players with DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 563-574, June.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 2012. "Decomposing the efficient frontier of the DEA production possibility set into a smallest number of convex polyhedrons by mixed integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 165-174.
- Santos, Sérgio P. & Amado, Carla A.F., 2014. "On the need for reform of the Portuguese judicial system – Does Data Envelopment Analysis assessment support it?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-16.
- Robert Chambers & Rolf Färe, 2008. "A “calculus” for data envelopment analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 169-175, December.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama & Kazuyuki Sekitani, 2012. "An efficiency measure satisfying the Dmitruk–Koshevoy criteria on DEA technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 131-143, October.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 2009. "An occurrence of multiple projections in DEA-based measurement of technical efficiency: Theoretical comparison among DEA models from desirable properties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 764-794, July.
- Soltanifar, Mehdi & Shahghobadi, Saeid, 2013. "Selecting a benevolent secondary goal model in data envelopment analysis cross-efficiency evaluation by a voting model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-74.
- M. C. Portela & A. S. Camanho, 2007. "Performance Assessment of Portuguese Secondary Schools," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 07, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.