Choosing weights from alternative optimal solutions of dual multiplier models in DEA
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 180 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sérgio P. Santos & Carla A.E. Amado & Mauro F. Santos, 2012.
"Assessing the Efficiency of Mother-to-Child HIV Prevention in Low- and Middle-Income Countries using Data Envelopment Analysis,"
CEFAGE-UE Working Papers
2012_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Sérgio Santos & Carla Amado & Mauro Santos, 2012. "Assessing the efficiency of mother-to-child HIV prevention in low- and middle-income countries using data envelopment analysis," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 206-222, September.
- Robert Chambers & Rolf Färe, 2008. "A “calculus” for data envelopment analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 169-175, December.
- Dulá, J.H. & López, F.J., 2013. "DEA with streaming data," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 41-47.
- Soltanifar, Mehdi & Shahghobadi, Saeid, 2013. "Selecting a benevolent secondary goal model in data envelopment analysis cross-efficiency evaluation by a voting model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-74.
- Cooper, W.W. & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2009. "Selecting non-zero weights to evaluate effectiveness of basketball players with DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 563-574, June.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 2012. "Decomposing the efficient frontier of the DEA production possibility set into a smallest number of convex polyhedrons by mixed integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 165-174.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama & Kazuyuki Sekitani, 2012. "An efficiency measure satisfying the Dmitruk–Koshevoy criteria on DEA technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 131-143, October.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 2009. "An occurrence of multiple projections in DEA-based measurement of technical efficiency: Theoretical comparison among DEA models from desirable properties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 764-794, July.
- Santos, Sérgio P. & Amado, Carla A.F., 2014. "On the need for reform of the Portuguese judicial system – Does Data Envelopment Analysis assessment support it?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-16.
- M. C. Portela & A. S. Camanho, 2007. "Performance Assessment of Portuguese Secondary Schools," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 07, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2012. "On the DEA total weight flexibility and the aggregation in cross-efficiency evaluations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 732-738.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.