Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Equi, Luisa & Gallo, Giorgio & Marziale, Silvia & Weintraub, Andres, 1997. "A combined transportation and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 94-104, February.
- Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza & Chiang, Kun-Hung, 2003. "A comparative analysis of bus transit vehicle scheduling models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 301-322, May.
- Benchimol, Pascal & Desaulniers, Guy & Desrosiers, Jacques, 2012. "Stabilized dynamic constraint aggregation for solving set partitioning problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 360-371.
- Chu, Sydney C.K., 2007. "Generating, scheduling and rostering of shift crew-duties: Applications at the Hong Kong International Airport," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1764-1778, March.
- Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B., 1996. "A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 517-526, November.
- Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza, 2002. "Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 309-333, May.
- Wark, Peter & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Ryan, David, 1997. "Aircrew schedule generation using repeated matching," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 21-35, October.
- Ahuja, Ravindra K., 1956-, 1997. "Algorithms for the simple equal flow problem," Working papers WP 3960-97., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kim, Byung-In & Kim, Seongbae & Park, Junhyuk, 2012. "A school bus scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 577-585.
- Carraresi, Paolo & Malucelli, Federico & Pallottino, Stefano, 1996. "Regional mass transit assignment with resource constraints," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 81-98, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.