The newsboy problem with resalable returns: A single period model and case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 169 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Jing & Grewal, Ravneet, 2013. "Competing in a supply chain via full-refund and no-refund customer returns policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 246-258.
- Hung, Yick-Hin & Li, Leon Y.O. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2011. "Trading reserved capacity independently among supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 105-112, September.
- Mostard, Julien & Teunter, Ruud & de Koster, René, 2011. "Forecasting demand for single-period products: A case study in the apparel industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 139-147, May.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Shi, Kuiran & Yang, Danqin, 2010. "Coordination of a supply chain with consumer return under demand uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 171-180, March.
- Antti Puurunen & Jukka Majava & Hanna Kropsu-Vehkapera & Pekka Kess, 2013. "Applicaability of the (Q,R)-Model in Maintenance Meterials Management," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias, 2012. "Unbiased estimation of maximum expected profits in the Newsvendor Model: a case study analysis," MPRA Paper 40724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Brito, Marisa P. & van der Laan, Erwin A., 2009. "Inventory control with product returns: The impact of imperfect information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Govindan, Kannan & Popiuc, Maria Nicoleta, 2014. "Reverse supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contract: A case for the personal computers industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 326-336.
- Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott, 2009. "The loss-averse newsvendor problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-105, February.
- Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Chen, Ying-Che, 2010. "A multiple-item budget-constraint newsboy problem with a reservation policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 431-439, December.
- Ho, Jyh-Wen & Fang, Chih-Chiang, 2013. "Production capacity planning for multiple products under uncertain demand conditions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 593-604.
- Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C., 2009. "The impact of customer returns on pricing and order decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 280-295, May.
- Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel T., 2012. "Modeling a multi-attribute utility newsvendor with partial backlogging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 820-830.
- Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C., 2011. "Coordinating a decentralized supply chain with customer returns and price-dependent stochastic demand using a buyback policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 293-300, July.
- Chen, Jing, 2011. "The impact of sharing customer returns information in a supply chain with and without a buyback policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 478-488, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.