Balancing assembly lines with tabu search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 168 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006.
"Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when?,"
Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft
23/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Scholl, Armin & Fliedner, Malte & Boysen, Nils, 2010.
"Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 688-701, February.
- Armin Scholl & Malte Fliedner & Nils Boysen, 2008. "Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 02/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi, 2009. "A dynamic programming based heuristic for the assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 787-794, May.
- Christian Becker & Armin Scholl, 2008. "Balancing assembly lines with variable parallel workplaces: Problem definition, model and exact solution procedure," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 06/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hamta, Nima & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Jolai, F. & Akbarpour Shirazi, M., 2013. "A hybrid PSO algorithm for a multi-objective assembly line balancing problem with flexible operation times, sequence-dependent setup times and learning effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 99-111.
- Battaïa, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2013. "A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solutionapproaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 259-277.
- Guschinskaya, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2009. "Comparison of exact and heuristic methods for a transfer line balancing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 276-286, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.