Suitability and redundancy of non-homogeneous weight restrictions for measuring the relative efficiency in DEA
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 154 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Wade D. Cook & Moshe Kress, 1990. "A Data Envelopment Model for Aggregating Preference Rankings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1302-1310, November.
- Cook, WD & Johnston, DA & McCutcheon, D, 1992. "Implementations of robotics: Identifying efficient implementors," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 227-239, March.
- Roll, Y & Golany, B., 1993. "Alternate methods of treating factor weights in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 99-109, January.
- Green, Rodney H. & Doyle, John R. & Cook, Wade D., 1996. "Preference voting and project ranking using DEA and cross-evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 461-472, May.
- Chang, Hsi-Hui, 1998. "Determinants of Hospital Efficiency: the Case of Central Government-owned Hospitals in Taiwan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 307-317, April.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Ohnishi, Kenji & Kinase, Youichi, 1999. "A benchmark approach for baseball evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 429-448, June.
- Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe & Seiford, Lawrence M., 1992. "Prioritization models for frontier decision making units in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 319-323, June.
- Kao, Chiang, 1994. "Efficiency improvement in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 487-494, March.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Langemeier, Larry N. & Lee, Chih-Tah & Lee, Euntaik & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "The role of multiplier bounds in efficiency analysis with application to Kansas farming," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 93-108.
- Kao, Chiang & Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Wang, Tai-Yue & Kuo, Shyanjaw & Horng, Shi-Dai, 1995. "Productivity improvement: Efficiency approach vs effectiveness approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 197-204, April.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1999. "DEA non-parametric ranking test and index measurement: slack-adjusted DEA and an application to Japanese agriculture cooperatives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 315-326, June.
- Hibiki, Norio & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1999. "DEA sensitivity analysis by changing a reference set: regional contribution to Japanese industrial development," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 139-153, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W., 1984. "The non-archimedean CCR ratio for efficiency analysis: A rejoinder to Boyd and Fare," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 333-334, March.
- Hashimoto, Akihiro, 1997. "A ranked voting system using a DEA/AR exclusion model: A note," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 600-604, March.
- Cook, Wade D. & Kazakov, Alex & Roll, Yaakov & Seiford, Lawrence M., 1991. "A data envelopment approach to measuring efficiency: Case analysis of highway maintenance patrols," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-103.
- Podinovski, V. V., 1999. "Side effects of absolute weight bounds in DEA models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 583-595, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1979. "Measuring the efficiency of decision-making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 339-338, July.
- Van den Bergh, Jorne & De Bruecker, Philippe & Belien, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & Demeulemeester, Erik, 2012. "A three-stage approach for aircraft line maintenance personnel rostering using MIP, discrete event simulation and DEA," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/408790, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.