Measuring the efficiency of decision-making units
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 3 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oggioni, G. & Riccardi, R. & Toninelli, R., 2011. "Eco-efficiency of the world cement industry: A data envelopment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2842-2854, May.
- Laurens Cherchye & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 1999.
"Learning from input-output mixes in DEA: a proportional measure for slack-based efficient projections,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 151-161.
- Laurens Cherchye & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 1998. "Learning from Input-Output Mixes in DEA: A Proportional Measure for Slack-Based Efficient Projections," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9813, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Podinovski, V. V., 2004. "Suitability and redundancy of non-homogeneous weight restrictions for measuring the relative efficiency in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 380-395, April.
- Green, Rodney H. & Doyle, John R. & Cook, Wade D., 1996. "Efficiency bounds in Data Envelopment Analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 482-490, March.
- Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés & Silveira, Semida, 2012. "Analysis of energy use and CO2 emission in service industries: Evidence from Sweden," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5285-5294.
- Herbert Lewis & Thomas Sexton, 2004. "Data Envelopment Analysis with Reverse Inputs and Outputs," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 113-132, March.
- Dusansky, Richard & Wilson, Paul W., 1995. "On the relative efficiency of alternative modes of producing a public sector output: The case of the developmentally disabled," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 608-618, February.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Brinkmann, Emile J. & Dharmapala, P. S. & Gonzalez-Lima, M. D. & Thrall, Robert M., 1997. "DEA/AR profit ratios and sensitivity of 100 large U.S. banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 213-229, April.
- Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T., 2004. "A generalized model for data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 87-105, August.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Yuan-ho Lee & Lung-Tan Lu & An-De Sung, 2012. "A Measure to the Operational Performance of International Hotels in Taiwan: DEA and Malmquist Approach," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 73-83, February.
- Valentina Bosetti & Mariaester Cassinelli & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "Benchmarking in Tourism Destination, Keeping in Mind the Sustainable Paradigm," Working Papers 2006.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alois Kneip & Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2011. "A Computationally Efficient, Consistent Bootstrap for Inference with Non-parametric DEA Estimators," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 483-515, November.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "Data envelopment analysis 1978–2010: A citation-based literature survey," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-15.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2011. "Inference by the m out of n bootstrap in nonparametric frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 33-53, August.
- Amiri, Arshia & Ventelou, Bruno, 2011. "Forecasting the role of public expenditure in economic growth Using DEA-neural network approach," MPRA Paper 33955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.