Olympic ranking based on a zero sum gains DEA model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 148 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adler, Nicole & Friedman, Lea & Sinuany-Stern, Zilla, 2002. "Review of ranking methods in the data envelopment analysis context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 249-265, July.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- I. García-Sánchez, 2007. "Efficiency and effectiveness of Spanish football teams: a three-stage-DEA approach," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-45, March.
- Soares de Mello, João Carlos C.B. & Angulo Meza, Lidia & da Silveira, Juliana Quintanilha & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves, 2013. "About negative efficiencies in Cross Evaluation BCC input oriented models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 732-737.
- Alexandre Marinho & Simone de Souza Cardoso & Vivian Vicente de Almeida, 2009. "Avaliação da Eficiência Técnica dos Países nos Jogos Olímpicos de Pequim – 2008," Discussion Papers 1394, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Milioni, Armando Zeferino & de Avellar, José Virgílio Guedes & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves & Soares de Mello, João Carlos Correia Baptista, 2011. "An ellipsoidal frontier model: Allocating input via parametric DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 113-121, March.
- Cecconi, P. & Franceschini, F. & Galetto, M., 2007. "The conceptual link between measurements, evaluations, preferences and indicators, according to the representational theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 174-185, May.
- Sitarz, Sebastian, 2012. "Mean value and volume-based sensitivity analysis for Olympic rankings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 232-238.
- Cindy Du Bois & Bruno Heyndels, 2007. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Specialization in Athletics," IASE Conference Papers 0702, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Li, Yongjun & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Morita, Hiroshi, 2008. "Models for measuring and benchmarking olympics achievements," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 933-940, December.
- Silva, Rodrigo Cesar & Milioni, Armando Zeferino, 2012. "The Adjusted Spherical Frontier Model with weight restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 729-735.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.