An organizational change perspective on the value of modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 125 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew J. Liberatore & Anthony C. Stylianou, 1995. "Expert Support Systems for New Product Development Decision Making: A Modeling Framework and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(8), pages 1296-1316, August.
- anonymous, 1965. "Commentary on "The Researcher and the Manager: A Dialectic of Implementation"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages B2-B2, October.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Herve Tanguy, 1993. "Planning in firms as an interactive process," Working Papers 249906, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- C. W. Churchman & A. H. Schainblatt, 1965. "The Researcher and The Manager: A Dialectic of Implementation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages B69-B87, February.
- Hutchel, Armand & Molet, Hughues, 1986. "Rational modelling in understanding and aiding human decision-making: About two case studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 178-186, January.
- George E. HALKOS & Dimitrios BOUSINAKIS, 2012.
"Importance And Influence Of Organizational Changes On Companies And Their Employees,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Management,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 89-102, December.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00718287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Gillier & Akın Kazakçı & Gérald Piat, 2012. "The Generation of Common Purpose in Innovation Partnerships : a Design Perspective," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00718287, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Akın Kazakçı & Gérald Piat, 2014. "The generation of common purpose in innovation partnerships: a design perspective," Post-Print hal-00982992, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.