Commentary on "The Researcher and the Manager: A Dialectic of Implementation"
AbstractComments about Churchman, C. W., A. H. Schainblatt. 1965. The researcher and the manager: A dialectic of implementation. Management Sci. 11 (4) B69-B87.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by INFORMS in its journal Management Science.
Volume (Year): 12 (1965)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ormerod, Richard J. & Ulrich, Werner, 2013. "Operational research and ethics: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 291-307.
- Nutt, P. C., 1995. "Implementation style and use of implementation approaches," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 469-484, October.
- Liberatore, Matthew J. & Hatchuel, Armand & Weil, Benoit & Stylianou, Antonis C., 2000. "An organizational change perspective on the value of modeling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 184-194, August.
- Cibej, Joze Andrej, 2002. "Operations research education for forgotten populations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 225-231, July.
- Eom, Sean B., 1998. "Relationships between the decision support system subspecialities and reference disciplines: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 31-45, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.