Efficient solution procedure and reduced size formulations for p-hub location problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 108 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O'kelly, Morton E., 1987. "A quadratic integer program for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 393-404, December.
- Klincewicz, J. G., 1991. "Heuristics for the p-hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 25-37, July.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 1994. "On tabu search for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 502-509, March.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Campbell, James F., 1994. "Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 387-405, January.
- Morton O'Kelly & Darko Skorin-Kapov & Jadranka Skorin-Kapov, 1995. "Lower Bounds for the Hub Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 713-721, April.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Yaman, Hande & Kara, Bahar Y., 2012. "Hierarchical multimodal hub location problem with time-definite deliveries," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1107-1120.
- Campbell, Ann Melissa & Lowe, Timothy J. & Zhang, Li, 2007. "The p-hub center allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 819-835, January.
- Gelareh, Shahin & Nickel, Stefan, 2011. "Hub location problems in transportation networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1092-1111.
- Yaman, Hande, 2011. "Allocation strategies in hub networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 442-451, June.
- Zheng, Jianfeng & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo, 2014. "Impact analysis of maritime cabotage legislations on liner hub-and-spoke shipping network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 874-884.
- Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R., 2011. "Hub location-allocation in intermodal logistic networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 213-230, April.
- Yaman, Hande, 2009. "The hierarchical hub median problem with single assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 643-658, July.
- F. Parvaresh & S. Hashemi Golpayegany & S. Moattar Husseini & B. Karimi, 2013. "Solving the p-hub Median Problem Under Intentional Disruptions Using Simulated Annealing," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 445-470, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.