The option value of advanced R & D
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 103 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pennings, H.P.G., 2010. "Does Contract Complexity Limit Opportunities? Vertical Organization and Flexibility," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2010-044-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008.
"Real Option Games with R&D and Learning Spillovers,"
12686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2013. "Real option games with R&D and learning spillovers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 236-249.
- Lint, O., 2000. "Retrospective insights from real options in R&D," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Lint, O., 2000. "The primary assessment tool at Philips Electronics: Capturing real options and organizational risk in technology portfolio management," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Arthur E. Attema & Anna K. Lugnér & Talitha L. Feenstra, 2010. "Investment in antiviral drugs: a real options approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1240-1254.
- Álvarez Echeverría Francisco & López Sarabia Pablo & Venegas Martínez Francisco, 2012. "Valuación financiera de proyectos de inversión en nuevas tecnologías con opciones reales," Contaduría y Administración:Revista Internacional, Accounting and Management: International Journal, vol. 57(3), pages 115-145, julio-sep.
- Lint, O. & Pennings, E., 2000.
"The V-shaped value evolution of R&D projects,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
00.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Onno Lint & Enrico Pennings, 2002. "The V-shaped value evolution of R&D-projects," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-5, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Rainer Andergassen & Luigi Sereno, 2012. "Valuation of N-stage Investments Under Jump-Diffusion Processes," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 289-313, March.
- Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Morreale, Azzurra & Enea, Gianluca, 2014. "Open innovation: A real option to restore value to the biopharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 183-193.
- Ulrich Pape & Stephan Schmidt-Tank, 2005. "Valuing Joint Ventures Using Real Options," Finance 0503030, EconWPA.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan & Yordanov, Vilimir, 2011. "Compound Real Option Valuation with Phase-Specific Volatility: a Multi-phase Mobile Payments Case Study," MPRA Paper 46053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Candela & Massimiliano Castellani & Maurizio Mussoni, 2008. "Tourism Investments Under Uncertainty: an Economic Analysis of “Eco-monsters”," Working Paper Series 07-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Francisco Álvarez Echeverría & Pablo López Sarabia & Francisco Venegas-Martínez, 2012. "Valuación económica de proyectos energéticos mediante opciones reales: el caso de energía nuclear en México," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 75-98, May.
- Peter-Jan Engelen, 2004. "Criminal Behavior: A Real Option Approach With an Application to Restricting Illegal Insider Trading," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 329-352, May.
- Paweł Mielcarz, 2007. "Methodological and Practical Problems of Real Option Valuations," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 1(1), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.