A simple SLP algorithm for solving a class of nonlinear programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 101 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. E. Griffith & R. A. Stewart, 1961. "A Nonlinear Programming Technique for the Optimization of Continuous Processing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 379-392, July.
- Jianzhong Zhang & Nae-Heon Kim & L. Lasdon, 1985. "An Improved Successive Linear Programming Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1312-1331, October.
- Thomas E. Baker & Leon S. Lasdon, 1985. "Successive Linear Programming at Exxon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 264-274, March.
- F. Palacios-Gomez & L. Lasdon & M. Engquist, 1982. "Nonlinear Optimization by Successive Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1106-1120, October.
- Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K., 2009. "Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4345-4363, November.
- DE WOLF, Daniel, 2003. "Using column generation to solve an industrial mixing problem," CORE Discussion Papers 2003042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.